Trading Competition Leader Board
Quarter 4 2017 Trading Competition Leaders (BETA)
The Beta Test Trading Competition is a paper trade, virtual money competition.
Following are the rules for the competition:
- The Beta Test Trading Competition is open to any entrant currently active in the Interactive Trader platform.
- Entrants must open an active account with Response and Interactive Trader.
- Entrants can only participate with one (1) account.
- Entrants will create a Beta Test Virtual Trading account with ChoiceTrade through the Interactive Trader Tools. This virtual account will start with a $100,000 initial deposit (virtual/paper funds, not real money). No Beta Test Virtual account funds may be reset during the competition, but entrant can terminate his participation at any time.
- Entrants accept to participate in the Beta Test Trading Competition subject to respect the rules of the competition.
- The duration of the Championship is 1 month, beginning on October 30, 2017. All competitors must have their positions closed, on the last day of the competition (Friday, December 1, 2017).
- Entrants must do a minimum of 2 trades during the competition.
- A Board with representatives of Response and Interactive Trader reserves the right to amend, waive, or interpret any rule in its sole discretion if it is in the best interest of the Beta Test Trading Competition.
- Response, Interactive Trader and ChoiceTrade shall not be responsible for any delays in the acceptance or transmission of orders for any cause beyond control including failure of transmission computer or communication failures.
- There are no cash prizes or rewards during the Beta Test Trading Competition.