INCENTIVE ELIGIBILTIY REQUIREMENTS
This Certificate (“Certificate”) is provided to the holder (the “Customer”) by Interactive Trader, its parents, and affiliates (the “Company”) for the purpose of motivating and encouraging you to both learn and apply the education and training delivered by the Company. We believe our education can help individuals be better prepared to make investment decisions, but any potential results require action on your part.
We promise and affirm to you, the holder of this certificate, that we will refund ONE HUNDRED PERCENT of your
Stock Market Workshop Purchase, if you place 20 live options or stock trades within 60 days of completing
attendance at the Workshop training, subject to the following eligibility requirements:
Please review the following eligibility requirements:
1) Must be a current customer who has paid full balance of tuition.
2) Attend and sign-in for each day of the Stock Training Workshop.
3) View each of the online training courses as found within your Education Center account and complete the assessment(s) with a pass rate of at least 70%.
4) Complete twenty (20) unfunded paper trades with at least 10 of those being options trades.
5) Complete twenty (20) funded stock and/or options trades within sixty (60) days of completing the Workshop. A “Trade” is defined as any buy or sell transaction of a stock or option (paper trades are ineligible). The aggregate trade volume, following the Workshop, must be equal to $1000 ($50 average per trade).
6) Documentation must be submitted online or by mail no later than ten (10) days after the sixty (60) days of completing the Workshop. Eligible documentation includes an official brokerage statement on brokerage letterhead and must include (a) the Customer name, (b) last 4-digits of the account number, and (c) trade details of opened/closed positions.
• Online: interactivetrader.com/20trades
• Mail: Interactive Trader, Attn: Trade Incentive, 380 S. Technology Ct., Ste. 200, Lindon, UT 84042.
Questions: For questions regarding eligibility requirements, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT: The Company teaches principles and concepts related to stock and options trading – it does not teach concepts related to Day Trading. The SEC’s Office of Investor Education and Advocacy defines a pattern day trader as any investor who executes four (4) or more “day trades” within five (5) business days, provided that the number of day trades represents more than six (6) percent of the customer’s total trades in the margin account for that same five (5) business day period. This rule is a minimum requirement – some broker-dealers use a slightly broader definition for “pattern day trader.” Investors should contact their brokerage firms to determine definitions applicable to trading activities. A “day trade” is defined as the purchasing and selling or selling and purchasing of the same security on the same day in a margin account.”
By signing below, you acknowledge that any materials provided by you become the sole property of the Company. You further agree to waive all rights of inspection or approval with regard to any reproduction or publication. You also release, discharge, and agree to hold harmless the Company, its representatives, assigns, employees, or any person(s) and corporation(s) for whom it might be acting, including any person(s) and corporation(s) distributing, disseminating advertising, testimonials, blogs, or web pages containing any performance related to your purchase and training.